How can we help you?
We are here to provide you with information and answers about "You Can't Google It!" and cross-generational interactions at work. Please send your comments, questions and feedback on the book, our services and ideas.
If you have any concerns as to whether or how Cross Generational Conversation Day and workshops will benefit your organization, please use the form to request a free consultation.
Again, we encourage your questions, comments, suggestions and ideas to start the conversation and move you and your firm/organization to the state of GENgagement™
- Inter-Generational Relations monthly newsletter [sign up here]
- www.pdcounsel.com, a huge content-rich web site
- www.nextgeneration-nextdestination.com blog on inter-generational work challenges, transitioning and succession planning, and preparing the next generation
- Phyllis Weiss Haserot’s Generational GPSYouTube channel
- Cross-Generational Conversation group on LinkedIn
- Join our mailing list to receive our Newsletter and a FREE copy of our "Tips for Working with or as a Younger Boss: A Guide to Harmonious Relationships When Older Workers Report to Younger Managers"
- Join our mailing list to receive our Newsletter and a FREE copy of "How You Can Initiate Compelling Conversations Each Generation Wants (and Needs) to Have with Each Other."